Uploading the newest episode of your Podcast to Disctopia is a simple process.
Tip: Be sure to upload new episodes regularly to keep your audience interested.
Before you can upload a podcast episode, you must have created a podcast channel. To upload a new podcast episode to Disctopia, take the following simple steps:
- Log in to your Disctopia account.
- Click on the UPLOAD button on the upper right side of the explore page.
- Click on Podcast, and choose between starting a new podcast or adding a new episode
- If you are creating a new podcast channel, you’ll click on “New Episode.”
- Choose the MP3 file to be uploaded, fill in the episode title, description, and keywords.
- You will also set the release date and time; you can schedule episodes ahead.
- Lastly, choose whether the content is explicit, free, and exclusive to Disctopia.
- Then, your content is ready to be published.
- Lastly, click on “Upload Podcast”