Uploading your music and albums to Disctopia is a great way to improve your exposure as an indie artist.
To upload new music to Disctopia, take the following simple steps:
- Log in to your Disctopia account
- Click on the UPLOAD button
- Choose “Music” from the options displayed
- You will have to upload your album cover in PNG or JPG format.
- The following information about your music is also needed; Release date, Music Genre, Distribution type, Album quality, and keywords. Click “Save and Continue”
- On the next page, you will have to input your Album Title and set the album price
- Next is to upload individual tracks and their titles
- The last step before your album and track is ready is to input SoundScan and ISRC information.
- Choose whether you want to submit your digital album to SoundScan in order to gain an IRSC code for your recordings while keeping in mind the instructions on the screen
- Type the word “CONFIRM” into the last field.
- Click on “Submit music” to submit your work to Disctopia