There’s no better place you’ll want your podcast to be than the biggest social media platform with about 2.7 billion monthly active users. Facebook joined the podcast industry, and as a podcaster, you can have your podcast aggregated on the Facebook news feed.
Submitting your podcast is going to be a game-changer for your show. Here’s how to get your podcast on Facebook;
- 1. Set up a Facebook business page
- 2. Get your Facebook profile to 100% by filling in all the necessary information.
- 3. From your page, click the “Manage Button.”
- 4. Here, you’ll see your podcast name pop up with an Unpublished status in red. Click on your podcast name. The reason is that Facebook already has the RSS feed that matches your podcast.
- 5. You will need to confirm that it is your podcast.
- 6. Afterwards, click the “Publish Podcast” button, and you’ll see your podcast appear in green.