Currently, Amazon enjoys 5% of total podcast listeners. However, this number is expected to enjoy speedy growth. You know there’s an unlimited supply of podcasts on the internet today, and Amazon Alexa smart speakers even make it easier to listen.
Someone might say, “Alexa play a podcast,” and your podcast will pop up. Let’s talk about how you can submit your podcast to Amazon;
- 1. Start by copying the RSS Feed URL of your podcast from your Disctopia account to a notepad. 2. Visit the Amazon Music for Podcasters page and click “Get Started.”
- 3. You will have to sign in with your Amazon account or create one.
- 4. Once you are in, you’ll be asked to provide the RSS feed. Paste it into the box.
- 5. Your podcast information will be pulled from the RSS Feed. Read through to be sure the information is correct, then hit the “Confirm Email” button.
- 6. A verification code will be sent to the email attached to your podcast. Input the code, and you are done.
Please note that it will take a few days before your podcast appears on Amazon.