We’ve seen how Audio Ads have become a powerful channel to reach people and build connections. That’s why we want to make Audio Ads creation as easy as do, re, mi. At Disctopia, we’ve partnered with Bunny Studios to help our creators make the most of Audio Ads that are like music to the ears of their audience.
Here’s how to create audio ads on the Disctopia;
- Login to your Disctopia account
- Click on the Apps button on the landing page.
- Then click on “Audio Ads” under Podcasts.
- You must input the Project Title and Ad Length on the Audio Ads pop-up page. You will also have to specify who should provide the voice-over for the Audio Ads.
- Next, you will have to choose the Language, Gender, and Age.
- Then, you will need to Provide Instructions for the voice artist.
- There is also the need to specify who will write the script. You can choose a Bunny Studio script writer or provide the script.
- If you go with a Bunny Studio script writer, you will have to provide the following; goal and purpose of the audio ad, brief description of your product and company, target audience, keywords, perspective and tone, and other instructions to the scriptwriter.
- Regarding background music, you can choose to provide one, rely on the audio ad creator for the music, or use none.
- You can also decide to provide other remarks.
- Once You Click the submit button, you will be taken to the delivery page. You will be provided with the information on the task.
- You will also receive an email that your task has been received.
- Upon completing the task by the Bunny Studio team, you will be notified by email and taken to the project page either to approve the project or ask for a revision.